Lunchtimes and Break Times
- Where children have additional needs they may access one or more of the following provsions:
- One to one adult support and/or in the dining hall or on the playground
- One to one Teaching Assistant buddy system
- Work with the ‘Jumping Jaxx’ these are children who volunteer and are trained to lead playground games
- Use the designated zones to support play e.g. quiet area, co-operative games etc, all of which are supervised by teaching assistants
- The catering team offer a wide range of specialist dietary requirement meals e.g. dairy free.
- Reception and KS1 children have fruit provided daily.
- The Reception classes have access to a separate smaller playground that also use designated zones to support play e.g. quiet area, co-operative games etc, all of which are managed by staff who supervise and model play.